JAN-PRO’s MedMetrix® Medical service providers maintain a steadfast commitment to their patients, and to their visitors and staff. A safe, healthy environment is essential. At JAN-PRO, we have combined these cleaning and disinfecting standards into our proprietary MedMetrix® program. Specifically designed for medical facilities, surgical centers, doctor and dentist offices, JAN-PRO’s MedMetrix® program is a comprehensive disinfection and medical office cleaning program.
JAN-PRO® franchisees undergo extensive training and testing to become certified in our proprietary MedMetrix® program. The MedMetrix® certification teaches JAN-PRO franchisees to clean and disinfect in strict observance of the guidelines set down by the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention), the AORN (Association of periOperative Registered Nurses), the Joint Commission (a non-profit that accredits healthcare locations), and other compliance-type governing institutions.
For the most effective-possible medical office cleaning services, JAN-PRO franchisees comply with the most stringent industry standards in the 6 key areas:
- Universal precautions
- Bloodborne pathogen
- Exposure control planning
- Knowledge testing
- Award certification
- Documentation and incident reporting
MedMetrix® Medical Office Cleaning with EnviroShield® Disinfecting
To advance the science of disinfection, our franchisees combine JAN-PRO’s MedMetrix® medical office cleaning program with JAN-PRO’s EnviroShield® disinfection system.
JAN-PRO’s EnviroShield® system includes a spray commercial disinfectant technology that charges the disinfectant as it passes through an electrostatic nozzle. The process permits the disinfecting solution to treat hard-to-reach areas and even fibrous materials with a medical-grade, residue-free disinfectant that envelopes every surface.
JAN-PRO’s EnviroShield® system eliminates 99.99% of pathogens on contact; leaving behind disinfected surfaces and equipment, with no fumes or product traces. This system also is ideal for hard-to-treat surfaces like overhead lighting fixtures, fabrics, keyboards, and other surfaces where bacteria and germs hide.
Professional Medical Cleaning Protocols
For the health and safety of medical facilities where hazardous waste, blood and airborne pathogens abound, JAN-PRO’s MedMetrix® system complies with EPA-tested, Level IV application mandates. Due to the cross-contamination vulnerabilities in these facilities, JAN-PRO’s medical office cleaning franchisees leverage:
- Microfiber Cloths – Comprised of fingers 50 times smaller than a human hair, they trap dirt and hold it in a positively charged state for more effective These dirt magnets hold 50 times their weight in soil.
- Color-Coded Cleaning – Cloths and mops made of microfiber are categorized to clean specific areas to avoid cross-contamination. In support of our green cleaning initiative, these professional cleaning supplies are washed and disinfected after use.
- Backpack Vacuums – With 4 filters and ratings that exceed HEPA standards for clean air, this equipment supports an allergen-controlled environment for the facility and its staff, and for those with respiratory issues.
With JAN-PRO’s MedMetrix® program, we define medical office cleaning standards with the most advanced products and equipment.
Learn more about JAN-PRO’s MedMetrix® medical office cleaning program and book a free estimate by calling 866-355-1064.