Medical service providers maintain a steadfast commitment to their patients, as well as to their visitors and staff. A safe, healthy environment is essential. At JAN-PRO, this accordance is defined by the cleaning and disinfecting standards set in our MedMetrix® program. Specifically designed for medical facilities, surgical centers, doctor and dentist offices, MedMetrix® is a comprehensive disinfection and medical office cleaning protocol program.
JAN-PRO® owner-operators undergo extensive training and testing to become certified in our MedMetrix® system. The MedMetrix® certification teaches our owner-operators to perform these disinfection and cleaning protocols in strict observance of the guidelines set down by the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention), the AORN (Association of periOperative Registered Nurses), the Joint Commission (a non-profit that accredits healthcare locations), and other compliance-type governing institutions.
For the most effective-possible medical office cleaning services, JAN-PRO owner-operators comply with the most stringent industry standards in the six key areas:
- Universal precautions training
- Bloodborne pathogen training
- Exposure control planning
- Knowledge testing
- Award certification
- Documentation and incident reporting
MedMetrix® Medical Office Cleaning with EnviroShield®
To advance the science of disinfection, we combine our MedMetrix® medical office cleaning protocols with our proprietary disinfection system, EnviroShield®.
EnviroShield® is a spray commercial disinfectant technology that charges the disinfectant as it passes through an electrostatic nozzle. The process permits the disinfecting solution to treat hard-to-reach areas and even fibrous materials with a medical-grade, residue-free disinfectant that envelopes every surface.
EnviroShield® eliminates 99.99% of pathogens on contact; leaving behind disinfected surfaces and equipment, with no fumes or product traces. This application is also ideal for potentially forgotten surfaces like overhead lighting fixtures, fabrics, keyboards, and other surfaces where bacteria and germs hide.
Professional Medical Cleaning Protocols
For the health and safety of medical facilities where hazardous waste, blood and airborne pathogens abound, JAN-PRO complies with EPA-tested, Level IV application mandates. Due to the cross-contamination vulnerabilities in these facilities, our medical office cleaning crews leverage:
- Microfiber Cloths – Comprised of fingers fifty times smaller than a human hair, they trap dirt and hold it in a positively charged state for more effective These dirt magnets hold fifty times their weight in soil.
- Color-Coded Cleaning – JAN-PRO Technics® is the science behind our service. Cloths and mops made of microfiber are categorized to clean specific areas to avoid cross-contamination. In support of our green cleaning initiative, these professional cleaning supplies are washed and disinfected after use.
- Backpack Vacuums – With four filters and ratings that exceed HEPA standards for clean air, this equipment supports an allergen-controlled environment for the facility and its staff, and for those with respiratory issues.
With MedMetrix®, we define medical office cleaning standards with the most advanced products and equipment.
Learn more about JAN-PRO® medical office cleaning services and to book a free estimate by calling 866-355-1064.