What’s the draw of commercial cleaning contracts in Bridgeport? Nationally, this industry yields $78 billion each year, making it an ideal opportunity for big earnings. But that’s not all. Commercial cleaning is unique in its stability while offering plenty of avenues for growth and development.
Let’s take a look at how that works: unlike other services, which are at the mercy of the national economy, businesses require cleaning services no matter what. That’s true during boom periods and bust periods alike.
Just as important, companies are increasingly seeing the value of outsourcing their cleaning services. Instead of hiring on a full-time janitor, which means accounting for a full-time salary, benefits, training, and in-house cleaning equipment, they can rely on local leaders in the cleaning industry like JAN-PRO® of Southern Connecticut.
How Cleaning Contracts in Bridgeport Offer Strong Earning Potential
So as a potential new business owner, how does the state of the commercial cleaning industry help you? Let’s take a look:
- The stability. In the early days of running your business, having a stable income source is crucial. Cleaning contracts allow you to create a base of existing, ongoing customers in Bridgeport who need services on a regular basis. That also means a stable income.
- The growth. Because cleaning services require low overhead on your part, it’s easy to stay lean and grow on your terms. If you want to maintain small-scale operations, that’s an option. But growth won’t require huge capital costs upfront, making it easier for you.
Our Franchise Opportunities from JAN-PRO of Southern Connecticut
At JAN-PRO of Southern Connecticut, we offer new business owners the opportunity to build and grow a business with the resources, training, and backing of our local brand. Here’s how we increase your chances for success while minimizing risk factors:
- Contracts for you. As a franchisee, you won’t have to go out and source new clients on your own. Instead, we give you cleaning contracts upfront in Bridgeport, Norwalk, and New Haven—so you have a customer base from the start.
- Training and support. We offer new franchisees access to significant training and support resources, so you don’t have to go it alone. You’ll be able to rely on our expertise to avoid common pitfalls in the industry.
- Growth on your terms. You’ll have the opportunity to dictate the speed at which you grow, as well as the freedom that comes with a small business. We equip you with the tools and know-how to get there!
Explore cleaning contracts in Bridgeport today. Get in touch with JAN-PRO of Southern Connecticut at (203) 299-0214 for more info.