When you run a medical center in the Salt Lake City area, the quality of the healthcare cleaning services you choose plays a big role in how efficiently your facility runs. Impeccably clean waiting rooms, exam rooms and offices are essential. You certainly can’t afford for a lapse in something as essential as disinfection.
At JAN-PRO® of Utah, we understand the necessity of having an immaculately clean and hygienic medical environment. That’s why we have developed some of the most effective strategies for cleaning medical facilities in the Salt Lake City area.
Our Healthcare Cleaning Service Strategies in Salt Lake City
Whether you run a medical office, surgical clinic, dental office, or hospital, there are a number of unique cleaning challenges facing your facility on a daily basis.
Some of those challenges include:
- Proper cleaning and disinfection of hard to reach spaces, porous or fabric surfaces, and high-touch areas.
- Ensuring the healthcare cleaning service you use has staff who understands your facility’s unique needs.
- Eliminating germ-transfer in bathrooms, patient exam rooms, and public spaces.
- Protecting patients with respiratory concerns from airborne irritants and fumes.
- Elimination of cross-contamination concerns.
- Meeting cleaning guidelines set by OSHA, the CDC, AORN, and the Joint Commission.
At JAN-PRO of Utah, we understand the challenges facing healthcare facilities in the Salt Lake City area when it comes to achieving maximum cleanliness. Our owner-operators must undergo training on how to provide healthcare cleaning services as part of a 5-week program before become certified JAN-PRO technicians.
The strategies we use for our healthcare cleaning services in Salt Lake City and Midvale include:
- Use of our MedMetrix® system designed specifically to meet the cleaning needs of medical centers throughout the Salt Lake City area.
- Use of our EnviroShield® disinfection system. EnviroShield® uses spray-mist technology to safely coat all surfaces in a non-toxic shield that kills 99% of germs, bacteria and viruses.
- Cleaning services that specifically target high-touch areas in bathrooms and public spaces.
- HEPA-filter vacuuming to reduce airborne irritants.
- Color-coded cleaning supplies to prevent bacterial and viral cross-contamination.
- Familiarity with and strict adherence to all regulatory standards.
When you choose healthcare cleaning services at JAN-PRO of Utah, you can be confident that we will consistently meet all your needs, exceed your expectations and provide you with a clean and thoroughly disinfected facility.
Don’t trust the cleanliness of your Salt Lake City-area facility to just anyone. Trust the healthcare cleaning services professionals at JAN-PRO of Utah. Call (801)-892-0110 for a free estimate.