When you’re looking for a lucrative business opportunity, commercial cleaning contracts are an ideal market to tap into. A quickly growing industry, janitorial services are always in high demand in Sacramento and around the country.
The Benefits of Commercial Cleaning Contracts in Sacramento
For many companies, the cost of hiring and retaining an in-house janitor typically outstrips the need. Not only do they have to purchase equipment and train incoming janitorial staff, they also have to consider the expense of paying benefits and a full-time salary.
Increasingly, they’re resorting to bringing in commercial cleaners like JAN-PRO® of Sacramento, which is why this industry has experienced steady growth over the past decade. It’s an exciting market when you’re looking to grow your business at your own pace:
- A recession-resistant business model. In a recession, residential cleaning often takes a nosedive. That’s not true for commercial cleaning, since businesses need their offices to maintain a basic level of cleanliness despite the economy.
- A returning customer base. As a commercial cleaner, you’ll have an ongoing clientele base. Offices, retail spaces, and other businesses need regularly scheduled cleaning, which allows you to generate stable and repeat income sources.
- Minimal overhead. As a commercial cleaner, you won’t need to invest in your own dedicated office space or significant capital expenses. In fact, many of our franchisees run their businesses out of their own homes!
Why Choose Franchising with JAN-PRO of Sacramento?
At JAN-PRO of Sacramento, we support entrepreneurs who are looking to get into this sector by offering franchising support. You define the size and scale of your business, while we supply you with commercial cleaning contracts in the Greater Sacramento area:
- We offer an existing business plan. When you’re a new business owner, creating a business plan, building up your branding, and other critical details take time, investment, and work. As a franchisee, you get the benefit of our decades-long expertise as well as a business plan.
- We provide support. As a new franchisee, you will have ongoing and dedicated support to help you build out your business. From extensive training, pre-existing commercial cleaning contracts, and initial equipment opportunities, we’ll help you miss many of the typical early growing pains of a new business in Sacramento.
- We offer stability. Statistically speaking, franchisee businesses have a greater chance of survival than the vast majority of other new businesses. Studies completed in America and around the world show that 70% of franchisee businesses survive the first 7 years, unlike most new companies.
Interested in commercial cleaning contracts? Call JAN-PRO of Sacramento at (916) 376-8977 to find out about franchising with us.