Nowhere is security more important than at financial institutions. At JAN-PRO® Detroit, we take this into account with our high-quality bank cleaning services. We know that bank operators face rigorous regulations and intense security concerns. Because of this, they can only hire third-party vendors that have a reputation for trustworthiness and take a security-first approach to their services. Our team of professional commercial cleaners follows strict protocol to ensure that your facility is secure and your customers’ financial data is safe. Our bank cleaning services are available throughout Detroit, including Southfield, Birmingham, Ann Arbor, Troy, and the surrounding areas.
Understanding Bank Cleaning & Security in Detroit
In order to hire a third-party contractor like a commercial cleaning company, bank operators must conduct rigorous research and risk assessments. After all, they are responsible for what takes place on their property. Financial centers must meet a range of security standards laid out by government agencies, including the FDIC, OCC, FFIEC, and CFPB. These regulations have become increasingly stringent in recent times and currently influence the way banks and other financial institutions hire third-party vendors like cleaning services.
Choosing a Security-First Bank Cleaning Service like JAN-PRO Detroit
Different commercial cleaners in Detroit take different approaches to bank cleaning. You want to be sure to choose the service in your area that puts the security of your institution first in all that they do. Here are just a few qualities that show that a cleaning company takes your security seriously:
- Cleaning staff has had their backgrounds checked.
- Cleaning team members are certified, insured, and bonded.
- Personnel wear easy-to-identify uniforms while on your property.
- Staff members display prominent ID badges.
- Cleaning company conducts in-depth training in typical security measures for banks.
- Cleaning service will design a customized cleaning plan based on your facility’s layout and specific security concerns.
- Company has a clear contract that you can examine before committing to a partnership.
- Owner-operators are easy to communicate with and are always reachable while on your property.
- Company’s cleaning services are easy to track and measure.
- Owner-operators take the time to meet with you in person to discuss cleaning protocol as well as your needs and concerns.
For details about getting started with our bank cleaning service, call JAN-PRO Detroit today at (248) 936-0300. We’ll arrange a free cleaning consultation at your bank or financial center in Detroit, Southfield, Birmingham, Ann Arbor, Troy, or the surrounding areas.