While JAN-PRO® guarantees results to our clients, we want our employees and their families to have every possible advantage to better their future. Our accomplishments as a company are due to the dedication of our franchise owner-operators who are as committed to excellence as we are. In 2014, we launched the JAN-PRO Your Family First Scholarship. As part of our overall corporate mission, this philanthropic program is designed to award college scholarships to the qualifying children of unit franchise owners.
Maintaining consistent standards for our commercial cleaning clients has given us the reputation our company enjoys today. We wanted to take that success and give some of it back to those who deserve to benefit.
The JAN-PRO Your Family First Scholarship
With the ever-increasing costs of education, we believe students should focus on their grades, not necessarily on the financial burdens their education represents. As a team of business owners, we find fulfillment in knowing we can help make a difference in the lives of families, while fostering an altruistic tone for the commercial communities we service.
“We have learned from our unit franchisees who have worked very hard, how important education is for their children. We have also learned that the students themselves have taken the work ethic that their parents have and taken their values and have worked hard in school. They see that an education is their stepping stone to a better future.”
Richard Kissane, board member and former President, and CEO of Premium Franchise Brands, the parent company of JAN-PRO
To date, the JAN-PRO Your Family First Scholarship has awarded hundreds of thousands of dollars to almost 200 college-bound students.
Scholarship Eligibility Requirements*
- All applicants must be a JAN-PRO unit franchise owner or spouse, dependent child, or grandchild of an eligible JAN-PRO owner.
- An eligible JAN-PRO unit franchise owner is defined as a unit franchise owner in good standing for at least one year as of the application deadline date.
- Scholarships are awarded once a year.
- All applicants must plan to enroll in full-time or part-time undergraduate or graduate study at an accredited two-year or four-year college, university, or vocational-technical school for the following school year.
- Each year there is a three-month period when we accept submissions. Although awards are not automatically renewed, previous applicants and winners can reapply every year.
At JAN-PRO, we know we make a difference every day in the lives of our clients. When this difference-making extends to the lives of young people just beginning to make their way in the world, we know we have something special.
For the future entrepreneurs and aspiring rocket scientists, our responsibility as a company is to do something that matters.
*Other requirements apply, see your local JAN-PRO location for details.
Learn more about the JAN-PRO® Your Family First Scholarship by calling 866-355-1064 today.