If you’re interested in building a new business in Sarasota, you may have already considered commercial cleaning contracts. This industry, which nets a tidy $78 billion per year in America, is one that continues to be lucrative despite the boom or bust cycles of the economy.
Unlike residential cleaning, which can be the first service to go for homeowners in lean times, businesses will always need their spaces cleaned regularly. In fact, many businesses in Sarasota and Bradenton are opting out of in-house janitorial services, since this can be a full-time expense, and choosing to set up cleaning contracts.
What Are The Benefits of Commercial Cleaning Contracts in Sarasota?
At JAN-PRO® of Manasota, we equip new business owners to gain cleaning contracts and scale up their business. For prospective entrepreneurs in Sarasota and Bradenton, here’s what you should know about the commercial cleaning industry:
- Minimal costs upfront. Whether you’re a franchisee or an independent cleaner, commercial cleaning doesn’t demand high overhead costs typical of other industries. You need to spend on inventory or high-cost equipment, making it an affordable prospect.
- Entry-level hires. While many JAN-PRO of Manasota franchisees start off small, you may hire on new staff. The good news is that commercial cleaning doesn’t require an expensive degree or costly training, making it easier and more affordable to source hires.
- Dependable income streams. You won’t have to spend your time chasing down new clients. Commercial cleaning means repeat clients who need regular services, which offers a reliable income base for you. Plus, we can supply you with contracts!
Your Franchise Opportunities with JAN-PRO of Manasota
While building up a new business can be highly gratifying, it comes with its own unique challenges and obstacles. As a franchisee, you get all the gratification of starting your own company while having the necessary supports in place to help you succeed:
- The security. Statistically, many new businesses fail in their first few years. Franchises have a significantly higher success rate. 95% are likely to be operating even after 5 years, and 91% are still flourishing after 7 years!
- The training. With many years of business expertise under our belts, we can pass on knowledge and training to you. Not only do we help you get trained in cleaning protocols and practices, we offer business support, too.
You’ll get all this and more as a franchisee of JAN-PRO of Manasota. If you’re interested in the cleaning contracts we have available in Sarasota, contact us at (941) 907-8141.