Commercial cleaning has been a tremendously strong industry for decades, and it’s only growing. Over the past ten years, this sector has shown significant growth each year in America. For anyone in NE Ohio or Cleveland looking to move into commercial cleaning contracts, now is a great time to start.
3 Things To Know About Commercial Cleaning Contracts in Cleveland
As a $78 billion industry, commercial cleaning contracts have become a significant player in the national economy. But understanding how that can benefit you as a new business owner in Cleveland is crucial. Here are some benefits of commercial cleaning:
- Easy to scale up. Unlike other types of businesses, the upfront costs of starting a cleaning service isn’t significantly high. That means it’s easier to start a cleaning company, maintain it, and build it up as you need to.
- Stable opportunities. Businesses always need their spaces cleaned, and they need this done on a regular basis. That means you’ll have reliable year-round income streams that avoid the typical boom or bust periods of typical industries.
- A focus on the job. Companies that need commercial cleaning aren’t looking for innovative services or exciting new products. They’re looking for consistent and quality work. That allows you to put your focus where it matters: on your clients and the work.
Why Choose To Franchise with JAN-PRO of Greater Cleveland-Akron-Toledo?
Starting a new business can be thrilling, but it can also offer its own complications. One way to circumvent those obstacles while reaping the rewards is to franchise with JAN-PRO® of Greater Cleveland-Akron-Toledo:
- Ease of starting up. Even as a commercial cleaner, starting up a new business can take up significant cost. We reduce that cost by offering you cleaning contracts in Cleveland, equipment to start off with, training resources, and more.
- Longevity. When you start a business, you want it to succeed. Franchisees have a higher success threshold than the average new businesses. 95% of franchised businesses are still succeeding after 5 years in operation.
- Support. The autonomy of starting a new business is great, but it also means you have no support system to turn to when obstacles present themselves. With franchising, you’ll still have autonomy while still getting the support of our local company.
Start your future with JAN-PRO of Greater Cleveland-Akron-Toledo. Call (440) 605-9000 to learn about our cleaning contracts and how we support franchisees.