For prospective business owners exploring commercial cleaning contracts in Bloomington, it’s an industry which offers great flexibility for owners while yielding strong growth potential. That’s especially true when you’re franchising through JAN-PRO® Cleaning Systems – Twin Cities.
Let’s take a deeper look at this sector, and how franchising opportunities work with our business.
What You Should Know About Cleaning Contracts in Bloomington
Understanding the potential of commercial cleaning contracts, both locally in Bloomington and nationally, can help you understand if it’s the right choice for you. Here are a few points to keep in mind:
- Market stability. The significant stability of the commercial cleaning sector can be an enormous draw for new business owners. This industry is virtually recession-proof, since there’s always a need for retail spaces, offices, and other companies to maintain cleanliness.
- High growth. Annually, commercial cleaning is a $78 billion industry across the country. And that’s growing steadily each year. As companies appreciate the cost savings of outsourcing cleaning services, this industry has experienced consistent growth annually.
- Low starting costs. Many businesses require exorbitant upfront costs in order for you to be competitive right out of the gate. That’s not true with commercial cleaning. You can keep your costs low from the start with minimal overhead and low equipment costs.
3 Benefits of Franchising With JAN-PRO Cleaning Systems – Twin Cities
Franchising can be the perfect balance between gaining the freedoms and autonomy of a small business owner while reducing the high cost of entry to a business. With JAN-PRO Cleaning Systems – Twin Cities, we absorb the many risks of small business ownership while helping you maximize on potential:
- A start-up package. For new franchisees, we supply a comprehensive start-up package that allows you to scale up your business right away. This includes education and training on our standards, cleaning equipment, and more.
- Cleaning contracts through the region. You won’t have to generate your own customer base. Instead, we can offer you existing contracts in Bloomington, Roseville, Hopkins, St. Paul, Minneapolis, and the Twin Cities.
- Ultimate flexibility on your terms. You can grow your business at the rate and speed you want to, with the ultimate flexibility that comes with being a new business owner. We’ll help you match that with resources, support, and more.
Learn more about the franchising opportunities we offer through JAN-PRO Cleaning Systems – Twin Cities. Call (952) 238-1005 to find out how to access cleaning contracts and more in Bloomington.