When choosing a commercial cleaner for your facility in the Columbus, Warner Robins, Macon, LaGrange and Auburn, AL area, it’s important you take your time to evaluate your options. While the right cleaner will give you peace of mind that your facility is always spotless, safe, and ready to impress, an unreliable cleaner in Georgia can cause health and safety issues in your facility, and turn off potential customers.
At JAN-PRO® of Columbus and the Chattahoochee Valley, our prestigious certification as a JAN-PRO Signature Clean® company ensures we know exactly what services are needed to leave facilities safe, well maintained, and looking their best. To help you find a reliable commercial cleaner for your facility, we’ve created a list of questions you should be sure to ask before relying on a potential cleaner.
Questions to Ask a Commercial Cleaner in Columbus and the Chattahoochee Valley
Before relying on a commercial cleaner for your facility in Columbus, Warner Robins, Macon, LaGrange and Auburn, AL; or the surrounding areas it’s important you ask about:
- Health and Safety. What systems and products will this cleaner use to keep your workers healthy and safe? Does this cleaner have systems in place to prevent cross contamination?
- Accountability. How does this cleaner make sure they provide consistently exceptional cleaning results? Are their cleaning results guaranteed?
- Scheduling. When is this commercial cleaner available to clean your facility? Are their cleaning schedules flexible?
- Specialized Services. If you require specialized cleaning services, such as industrial-grade cleaning systems for your warehouse or hospital-grade disinfection for your medical center, will this cleaner be able to meet these needs?
- Training. Has this cleaner received any training or certification specific to meeting the cleaning challenges faced by your industry?
- Insurance. Will your company be protected if an accident occurs while this commercial cleaner is on your property?
- Additional Services. Can this cleaner provide additional services such as deep cleaning for carpets and waxing for floors on an as-needed basis?
- Reputation. Does this commercial cleaner have references from other businesses in the Columbus and Chattahoochee Valley area? What do reviews say about this cleaner’s services online?
At JAN-PRO of Columbus and the Chattahoochee Valley, we’re proud to be cleaners with the right answer to the above questions. To learn more about hiring a commercial cleaner and to book a free cleaning estimate for your facility in Columbus, Warner Robins, Macon, LaGrange and Auburn, AL, call us today at (706) 940-0220.